Sunday, May 25, 2008

Congratulations to my sister!

This weekend is my first big challenge right off the bat as my sister is graduating high school. She's graduating top 10% and has about $2,000 worth of scholarships so that's wonderful. The little one is following my footsteps to the University of Illinois next fall and I'm definitely proud of her. So a big congratulations go out to her.

However, along with graduation comes a graduation party. There's alway an abundance of excellent food at these types of gatherings. So today will be my first big challenge of trying to stay under control with everything there is there. I won't restrict myself from eating it all, I just have to make sure that I stay aware of what I'm eating and eat less of it than I normally would. Hopefully that will prove true after the night is over.

But once again, congratulations to my sister and Happy Memorial Day Weekend to everyone else.

No comments: